Thursday, December 3, 2015

(12/03/2015) GOD is Faithful

That GOD is to be known as “faithful” is the focus, today.  Through the operations of sin, created beings and living creatures have been established as mortal, (i.e., subject to death), and transient.  Their emotional, psychological and spiritual strength now will vary along with their duration in accordance with their receiving a fresh endowment of divine substance.  Awareness and self-will in the living must express content that exists as the makeup of GOD.  Using such tools as admonition, divine law, covenant promise, and sacred truth, inseparable aspects of Spirit are provided to the living (e.g., faith, holiness, longsuffering, wisdom, wrath against sin).  Consider again the following verses from the Bible and the comments below:  Psalms 138:  1-3, King James Version (KJV):  1 I will praise thee with my whole heart:  before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.  2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth:  for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.  3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.  Also, 1st Kings 8:  56, KJV:  56 Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised:  there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.  Psalms 119:  49-52, KJV:  49 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.  50 This is my comfort in my affliction:  for thy word hath quickened me.  51 The proud have had me greatly in derision:  yet have I not declined from thy law.  52 I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.  A writer at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Felicia” (Level 1 with 3 points, a member since January 24, 2015) posted the following:


Atheist and Christian the Bible said God will never let you down true or false?

the Bible said God will wipe your tears ?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.  And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.  And I set my tabernacle among you:  and my soul shall not abhor you.  And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.  I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.  But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;  And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:  I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.  And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies:  they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.  And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.  And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:  (Leviticus 26:  9-19, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  That GOD Is Faithful? (08/31/2015); Starting From Scratch? (07/08/2015)


“Felicia”, for Christian believers divinity reveals and shows Deity to be faithful in multiple ways.  Included are comfort, companionship, covenant, deliverance, forgiveness, promise, prophecy, and eternal purpose.  The GODhead responds to created beings and living creatures with continuing displays that make their character and nature visible.  Divine substance is put forth as utterance (we say, breath, life essence, spirit, word), and is the otherwise unknowable source of all existence.  For the living, permanent aspects of GOD are documented within holy writings that show the immutability, integrity, perfection, reliability, and stability of GOD as well as the “heart” and “mind” of GOD by using thousands of events, occurring within thousands of lives, over the course of thousands of years.  Consider the following points from the Bible:

(1.)  Isaiah 55:  10-12, King James Version (KJV):  10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:  the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

(2.)  Numbers 23:  19, KJV:  19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:  hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

(3.)  1st Corinthians 10:  13, KJV:  13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:  but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

(4.)  Hebrews 10:  35-37, KJV:  35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.  36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.  37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

There is far more that must be said to fully shift a person’s awareness regarding that that is holy (i.e. having the active presence, and eternal purposes of divinity).  For example, (5.)  Revelation 19:  10-12, KJV:  10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not:  I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:  worship God:  for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.  11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith and willingness to be made spiritually mature.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC


New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment