Thursday, March 17, 2016

(03/17/2016) Forsaken Upon The Cross?

Scripture points are shared, today, on Christ crying out from the cross.  On behalf of the prophets and apostles that were sent, Jesus made a cry to GOD expressing their despair and frustration at having only finite tools for the ministry to mankind.  This uncharacteristic exclamation is found repeatedly throughout the Bible.  Consider the following Scriptures, and the presentation below:
Numbers 11:  11-15, King James Version (KJV):  11 And Moses said unto the LORD, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me?  12 Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers?  13 Whence should I have flesh to give unto all this people? for they weep unto me, saying, Give us flesh, that we may eat.  14 I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.  15 And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee, out of hand, if I have found favour in thy sight; and let me not see my wretchedness.
Jeremiah 15:  15-18, KJV:  15 O LORD, thou knowest:  remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering:  know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke.  16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart:  for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.  17 I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand:  for thou hast filled me with indignation.  18 Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?
Lamentations 3:  40-45, KJV:  40 Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD.  41 Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.  42 We have transgressed and have rebelled:  thou hast not pardoned.  43 Thou hast covered with anger, and persecuted us:  thou hast slain, thou hast not pitied.  44 Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.  45 Thou hast made us as the offscouring and refuse in the midst of the people.
Luke 24:  13-17, KJV:  13 And, behold, two of them went that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was from Jerusalem about threescore furlongs.  14 And they talked together of all these things which had happened.  15 And it came to pass, that, while they communed together and reasoned, Jesus himself drew near, and went with them.  16 But their eyes were holden that they should not know him.  17 And he said unto them, What manner of communications are these that ye have one to another, as ye walk, and are sad?
Galatians 3:  1-3, KJV:  1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?  2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?  3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
A fighter at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “GrowABrainStem” (Level 3 with 2,139 points, a member since April 11, 2013) posted the following:
 
If jesus chose to die for people, whyd he say *why have u forsaken me lord???!*?
THE GOLDEN ARROW:  And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword.  Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time.  And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there.  But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree:  and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.  And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.  And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.  And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.  And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.  And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?  And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts:  for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.  (1st Kings 19:  1-10, KJV)
THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Names From The Cross? (03/03/2016); Focus Upon The Cross? (03/01/2016); The Cross Must Occur? (02/23/2016); The Only One Sent? (02/19/2016); Abandoned by GOD? (06/23/2014); Salvation Before Christ? (06/24/2014); All Sins Are Equal? (06/25/2014)
“GrowABrainStem”, the sacred knowledge and practices necessary to answer you are still available, today, because the ministry of life and death shared by Jesus Christ is to exist for eternity.  Mature Christian believers trust that, despite time and space, through operations of the Holy Spirit, blood and truth from the cross are flowing to here and now.  It requires the application of ones own endowment of  inner Spirit from the makeup of GOD to acknowledge and recognize the spirit content within events, messages, and even other persons.  The Father and the Son did not betray or deny one another.  While Jesus declared the work upon the cross to be “complete” and “finished”, his birth, death, resurrection, and ascension are only part of a full work by divinity that was begun before the creation of the earth, and will continue after the present universe has been reconfigured.  The Savior has demonstrated the transition from life to death to life again, that makes possible the elimination of sin as an influence upon the living.  Answering as the Son of Man, Jesus was the divinely provided advocate, spokesperson, and substitute for the heirs of Adam who were to continue a priesthood upon the earth patterned after that in heaven.  In crying out upon the cross, the Redeemer voices the same confession, lament and petition made by many of the prophets.  Consider again how this is stated using language from the Bible:
(1.)  Job 3:  1-5, King James Version (KJV):  1 After this opened Job his mouth, and cursed his day.  2 And Job spake, and said,  3 Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child conceived.  4 Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it.  5 Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.
(2.)  Lamentations 1:  20-22, KJV:  20 Behold, O LORD; for I am in distress: my bowels are troubled; mine heart is turned within me; for I have grievously rebelled:  abroad the sword bereaveth, at home there is as death.  21 They have heard that I sigh:  there is none to comfort me:  all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it:  thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me.  22 Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me for all my transgressions:  for my sighs are many, and my heart is faint.
(3.)  Daniel 9:  8-12, KJV:  8 O LORD, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.  9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;  10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.  11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.  12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil:  for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
There is far more to be said, understood, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4.)  Jonah 4:  8-11, KJV:  8 And it came to pass, when the sun did arise, that God prepared a vehement east wind; and the sun beat upon the head of Jonah, that he fainted, and wished in himself to die, and said, It is better for me to die than to live.  9 And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.  10 Then said the LORD, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:  11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.
THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC
New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment