Monday, September 28, 2015

(09/28/2015) Holy Water?

Scripture points are shared, today, on discernment, faith, prayer, and operations of the Holy Spirit.  Christians are to understand that the essence from GOD that was breathed into Adam continues to have power, and to operate among the living, for the Holy Spirit is an aspect of that same divine person who established the heaven and the earth, and must appear in the lives of all living.  Eternal purpose transforms otherwise routine events, and commonplace material objects to appear as  incarnations and vessels of the Holy.  Included may be platforms where earth and heaven are in contact  (we say, altars), the remains of saints (we say, relics), and places for prayer and praise (we say, sanctuaries).  The fighter at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Illogical Immigrant” (Level 6 with 12,662 points, a member since June 21, 2006) posted the following:


When does holy water become holy?

if a person blesses a building and all its inhabitants, does that include all the waterworks there in?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean:  from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.  A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you:  and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.  And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.  (Ezekiel 36:  24-27, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Holiness (07/01/2015); To Keep It Holy (03/23/2014); 7 “Godly” Sins? (02/24/2014);  GOD Inhabits Praise (01/27/2014); Face to Face Like Moses? (01/28/2014); Believers and the Cross (06/24/2013); A Relationship not Just Knowledge? (06/25/2013); On Religious Items (08/29/2012); On Cults (08/30/2012)


“Illogical Immigrant”, in the same way holy ground becomes sacred (i.e., set apart exclusively for divine purposes), or holy water becomes consecrated (dedicated to divine service; acceptable for use in the processes of GOD to establish spiritual existence), a person lacking sacred knowledge or having no intimate relationship with Deity only becomes aware of the active presence of divinity through faith and operations of the Holy Spirit.  In addition to being grounded in assurances and promises from GOD that encourage believers to operate on the basis of their faith, a Christian believer becomes disciplined (i.e., trained) to apply discernment where ones own spirit content is used to recognize, examine, and authenticate the spirit content in events and messages as well as other persons and things.  Believers are granted freedom by GOD to establish and maintain commitments, practices and needed tools to express their gratitude, and to offer worship filled with beauty, glory, respect, reverence and trust.  Consider the following points from the holy writings:

(1.)  1st Corinthians 2:  9-14, King James Version (KJV):  9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit:  for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.  11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.  12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.  14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:  for they are foolishness unto him:  neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(2.)  John 14:  12-14, KJV:  12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.  13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

(3.)  John 15:  15-17, KJV:  15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:  but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.  16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:  that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.  17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

(4.)  John 16:  25-27, KJV:  25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs:  but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.  26 At that day ye shall ask in my name:  and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:  27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

(5.)  1st John 5:  13-15, KJV:  13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.  14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (6.)  Romans 8:  25-27, KJV:  25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.  26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:  for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:  but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.  27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment