Monday, October 28, 2013

(10/28/2013) A Discerner of the Thoughts and Intents

Continuing the Scriptures on Scripture format, discernment, judgment and recognizing spirit content in action and speech are in view, today.


SOME THOUGHTS ON


12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  (Hebrews 4:  12, KJV)


Genesis 2:  7 (KJV)  7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


Genesis 6:  5-6 (KJV)  5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.


1st Chronicles 28:  9 (KJV)  9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind:  for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts:  if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.


Psalms 10:  4-7 (KJV)  4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God:  God is not in all his thoughts.  5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight:  as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.  6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved:  for I shall never be in adversity.  7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud:  under his tongue is mischief and vanity.


Ecclesiastes 8:  11 (KJV)  11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.


Psalm 40:  4-6 (KJV)  4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.  5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward:  they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:  if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.  6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened:  burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.


Psalms 94:  16-23 (KJV)  16 Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?  17 Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.  18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.  19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.  20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?  21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.  22 But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.  23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.


Psalms 139:  14-20 (KJV)  14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.  15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.  16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!  18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.  19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God:  depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.  20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.


Isaiah 55:  6-13 (KJV)  6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts:  and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree:  and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.


Matthew 12:  24-26 (KJV)  24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.  25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:  26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?


Revelation 19:  11-16 (KJV)  11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:  and his name is called The Word of God.  14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations:  and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.


There is far more to be said, correctly shared, and spiritually understood.  Readers are encouraged to share Scriptures they feel should be added in the Comments area (see the example, below).  I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.  Jesus is coming.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC


New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment