Thursday, August 3, 2017

(08/03/2017) Continuing A Perpetual Covenant




Today, points are shared on the sufferings of Israel and the holocaust (Shoah) as being in accordance with the processes of divine salvation, and the terms of perpetual covenant.  While the holocaust continued the full revelation of GOD that is making known the makeup and process of divinity, the Shoah also has exposed the operations of sin, and mankind’s fallen nature without the endowments of imparted spirit through the ministry of Jesus Christ.  For Christian believers, the holocaust can not be completely and correctly understood relying upon academic studies of cultural history, European politics, and other disciplines for secular knowledge.  Affliction, prosperity, suffering and war displayed among the Jews must be viewed in the context of the sanctions of divine law, and the present terms for covenant relationship with GOD.  Therefore, the holocaust must be acknowledged as a peculiar episode within a lawful relationship between the Creator, who also is Judge, and the created.  Believers are to discern the active presence who is GOD by the appearance of his faithfulness, integrity, and righteousness; and are to apprehend sacred oneness without sameness in the suffering and death of Jesus on the cross.  The fighter at “Yahoo! 7 Answers (Australia)” using the ID “Kodiak” (Level 1 with 61 points, a member since June 18, 2016) posted the following:


Christianity: What was God doing/thinking when the holocaust was happening right before his eyes?

If I were God, I would have prevented it from happening.
What excuses Christians are going to provide for God's negligence ?



THE GOLDEN ARROW:  The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.  For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.  Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.  When he slew them, then they sought him:  and they returned and enquired early after God.  And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.  Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.  For their heart was not right with him, neither were they stedfast in his covenant.  But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not:  yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.  For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.  (Psalm 78:  31-39, King James Version (KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Accepting the Divine Will? (12/06/2016); The Cross and Judaism? (05/27/2016); Asleep Through the Holocaust? (07/14/2014); Assurances of Salvation? (10/07/2013); Of War and Judgment (10/08/2013); (Remembering the Holocaust? (12/14/2012); A Slaughter of Innocents (12/15/2012)


“Kodiak”, Christian believers who are grounded in sacred knowledge and practice agree that during the holocaust GOD was active and present acknowledging immutable promises and divine utterances, continuing covenant, executing judgment, performing prophecy, and further revealing the character and makeup of both divinity and mankind.  Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:

(1.)  Leviticus 26:  40-46, King James Version (KJV):  40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;  41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:  42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.  43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them:  and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity:  because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.  44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them:  for I am the LORD their God.  45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God:  I am the LORD.  46 These are the statutes and judgments and laws, which the LORD made between him and the children of Israel in mount Sinai by the hand of Moses.

(2.)  Ezekiel 16:  59-63, KJV:  59 For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done, which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant.  60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.  61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt receive thy sisters, thine elder and thy younger:  and I will give them unto thee for daughters, but not by thy covenant.  62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:  63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord GOD.

(3.)  Psalm 89:  29-37, KJV:  29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.  30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;  31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;  32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.  33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.  34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.  35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.  36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.  37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

There is much more to be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4.) Jeremiah 31:  31-37, KJV:  31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:  32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:  33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD:  for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD:  for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.  35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:  36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.  37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC


Merchandise-Disclaimer.png

No comments:

Post a Comment