Thursday, February 26, 2015

(02/26/2015) Divinely Sent Dreams?

Today, Scriptures are shared to clarify the difference between discernment and prophetic dreams as opposed to nightmares with occult or psychiatric interpretation of dreams.  A writer at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Criss” (Level 1 with 93 points, a member since February 26, 2015) appeared to be entangled with the following:


Spiritual Dream/Warfare?

This is a question for those who believe in spiritual warfare etc. I'm Non-Denominational. Anyways to begin my story.. I get spiritual dreams.. where I can actually see/sense things that shouldn't be there.. usually I can get through it and sleep through the night..

However tonight was different.

I had a dream and I could sense something at my doorway (I could see it shifting around in my dream too)) and I guess it spooked me so much that I woke up.

I woke up at 2:00 am, its's now 3:00.. I don't sense it anymore that much.. I've had Elijah Streams playing for the past hour.

Has anyone else experienced this? What do you do to deal with it? Thanks.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.  If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.  But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.  Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.  If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.  For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.  And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.  (1st Corinthians 14:  26-33, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Prayer, Dreams and Messages? (01/27/2015); A Visit from an Angel? (10/20/2013); The Head Not The Tail? (10/21/2013)


“Criss”, prophetic dreams and visions sent from GOD all provide guidance and instruction.  Believers in Jesus Christ examine and decide upon the meaning of their dreams by applying the lessons and principles recorded in Scripture such as the following from the King James Version of the Bible:

(1.)   Acts 2:  16-18 (KJV):  16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;  17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:  and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

(2.)  Jeremiah 23:  28 (KJV):   The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

(3.)  Jeremiah 23:  32 (KJV):  Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them:  therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

(4.)  1st Corinthians 14:  1-3 (KJV):  Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.  2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God:  for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.  3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Of course, there is far more to be said, correctly understood, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (5.)  Ecclesiastes 5:  2-3 (KJV):  2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God:  for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth:  therefore let thy words be few.  For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith and spiritual maturity.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment