Tuesday, June 3, 2014

(06/03/2014) Disliking Other Christians?

Today, some points are shared on accepting others within the church, unity, and wrath against sin.  Also, there is more on finding peace through the Bible.  A “Yahoo! Answers” writer using the ID “Mia” (Level 1 with 111 points, a member since May 30, 2014) posted the following:


I am a Christian, but I don't like Christians. any thoughts? 

I know I sound like a hypocrate. But let me explain. Ok I might not be the most dilligent christian who attends church every week, but I do have strong faith in god. I pray and I follow what is good and true in life, I follow Jesus' teaching in daily practice. I avoid hurting other's feeling, I try to love and forgive ppl, etc.

Meanwhile most of the people I notice who are christians just go to chruch weekly to be noticed that they attend church. They just want to look religious and I know it has been a trend in my society where I live, that going to church is cool and nice. Being a christian is cool. (I live in a developing country) They post it everywhere on social media when they attend which church, they check-in everytime. That makes me sick. I'm not only talking abt my friends, but the majority of christians in the society where I live. In daily life, I observe that they don't put the teaching into practice AT ALL. They worship Jesus without knowing what Christianity is all about, how come?! AND YET they judge me for not attending church often, say im only a follower not a believer etc.

Puhleasee..i know my relationship with God and I don't need to shove it on people's faces like what they do. This is the reason I dont like christians (in my society). Well I dont mean every christian is as such, I believe many are good and beyond good. But this is happening and it results in my not liking most of the christians here. Any thoughts? Unhateful ones please.


THE BATTLE AXE:  Finding Peace Through the Bible? (06/02/2014)—(5.)  For believers, in the same way peace comes through law and judgment against sin, peace comes through the certainty and integrity of divine proclamations, promises and prophecies that are recorded throughout the Scriptures.  Peace of mind, and peace within ones spirit makeup, must be present for believers to continue enduring affliction, hardship, reversals and upheaval that come by various life challenges, and the cruelty of enslavement to sin.  Peace comes by prayer as an aspect of continuing contact and fellowship with GOD, and is not a matter of how many books one has read, how much Scripture one may quote, or how many good deeds one has performed to gain divine approval and acceptance.  Peace is bestowed upon the living as though it were a free gift, and on the basis of grace and divine prerogative.  For many, knowledge of these things come first by the holy writings; yet, they may be transmitted orally, by the spoken word.  Rightly understood, all is so plain and simple, that our learning the Scriptures is required while we are still children, and while we are growing up, not merely after we are grown.  See Deuteronomy 6:  4-9, 2nd Peter 1:  2-9, Hebrews 6:  13-20 and Hebrews 7:  26-28, KJV.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended:  but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:  and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.  (Philippians 3:  13-15, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  All Lying Forbidden? (03/04/2014); Wrong Not to Forgive? (03/05/2014); Sprinkled, Immersed, Named? (02/01/2014); Forgiveness Through GOD? (02/02/2014); Chosen To Serve As Prophets (01/01/2014); Lawful Revenge? (01/02/2014); Church is Good? (06/15/2013); Feeling Loved By GOD? (06/16/2013); To Find A True Christian? (06/17/2013); Unseen Sin? (06/18/2013)


“Mia”, here are a few points that may be helpful as you continue your growth within the Kingdom:

(1.)  Water baptism as a washing away of sins must also provide death of ones inborn spirit along with ones burial and rebirth from divine DNA, so to speak.  Once born again, we must learn and grow up again by facing life challenges here in the earth.  We are not made fully mature (i.e., balanced, complete, consistent, stable) in a single moment.  Becoming ripe for the Master’s harvest is a gradual process that includes many subtle (we say, barely visible, unseen) changes and shifts that, at first, will not be detected by ourselves or others.

(2.)  Most of our goals as believers may only be accomplished by the practice of humility—first toward GOD the Father, toward mankind, and toward all Creation as his handiwork.  Like our knowledge, faith, and correct understanding, the display of divine love that comes from the measure of divinity within ourselves may be amplified or diminished in accordance with our active fellowship with GOD through prayer, study, and unselfish service.

(3.)  The flaws and weaknesses we may see in others are surface indications of the deep need for spirit content from GOD.  Instead of our own needs, the needs of others establish our position as those who minister on behalf of Jesus.  We may supply their need for encouragement, healing, intercession, instruction, prayer, and support.  Only in such service can we experience fulfillment as those who have the Spirit of Christ within us.

There is a lot more to be said, correctly understood, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4.)  Believers all receive aspects of the permanent and unchanging makeup of GOD.  Included are inseparable (where you find one all the others appear) features such as faith, forgiveness, holiness, longsuffering, truth, wisdom, and wrath against sin.  Wrath against sin (we also say sharpness) is not a feeling that comes and goes; and, until we achieve correct balance and focus, may occasionally appear with what seems to be exaggerated strength and power.).  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith, meekness, and readiness to greet the Lord at his Coming.


Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.  Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.  (Philippians 2:  2-3, KJV)


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment