Tuesday, June 18, 2019

(06/18/2019) Upon All The Glory




Today, reply is on the provisions from divinity such as fellowship, glory, inheritance, and salvation as being benefits from divine judgment shared only with those who are joined to GOD through Jesus Christ and by the Holy Spirit, rather than through favoritism that expresses bias, partiality, and prejudice. A fighter in the “Yahoo! Answers” Religion and Spirituality public forum who uses the ID “shoeshopper3” (Level 1 with 1 point, a member since November 22, 2017) posted the following:



If God is so fair, why doesn't he defend everybody like he says in the Bible?

Seems like it only applies to some people.



THE GOLDEN ARROW: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7: 21-24 King James Version, KJV)



THE DOUBLE DAGGER: A Divine Covenant Partner (06/11/2019); The Saved Are Numberless (04/29/2019); Chosen Through Sacred Process (09/06/2018); The Shared Divine Glory? (01/15/2018); From Glory to Glory (11/14/2017); Becoming Joined To GOD (10/13/2017); The Hope of Glory (03/02/2017)



shoeshopper3”, our Creator and Maker also administers divine law and sacred judgment. Protection from GOD is bestowed on those who are joined to GOD through Jesus Christ and Spirit. In the same way you carefully choose those who will be your most trusted companions and friends, immortal, invisible divinity carefully selects those who are to be entrusted with the sacred seed and spirit substance that will elevate the living to exist as the heirs, offspring, and children of GOD. Those who are joined to GOD having oneness without sameness will display and make visible the image of GOD, who is spirit. Those who belong to GOD as his new creation through Jesus Christ all contain a fresh endowment of inseparable spirit substance from the makeup of divinity. Included are balance, faith, forbearance, holiness, longsuffering, lovingkindness, personhood, wisdom, and wrath against sin. So to speak, only those who share the sacred substance of GOD will share the glory of GOD. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible to explain grace, sacred integrity, and divine prerogative:

1. Isaiah 48: 9-12, King James Version (KJV): 9 For my names sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another. 12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

2. Psalms 34: 17-19, KJV: 17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. 18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

3. Romans 3: 5-6, KJV: 5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) 6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

4. Isaiah 4: 2-6, KJV: 2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. 3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: 4 When the LORD shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. 5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence. 6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 5. Revelation 21: 6-8, KJV: 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.


Image downloaded 10:24 PM, June 17, 2019 @ https://biblepic.com/53/29847.jpg


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment