Monday, June 10, 2019

(06/10/2019) To Be Jesus' Sheep




Today, reply is on those who are the flock and sheep of Jesus Christ. The many multitudes that have received atonement, forgiveness, and reconciliation to divinity through the ministries of Jesus Christ include those in covenant with GOD from the days of Adam, the Patriarchs, the tribes of Jacob in Canaan, and the developing believers of the present age. As members of his body and his fruit from many cultures, languages, places and times, those who will be the harvest of Christ at his appearing will display great diversity as well as oneness without sameness. All these will come together for sacred service and worship within the holy city, the New Jerusalem. One of the fighters in the “Yahoo! Answers” public forum on Religion and Spirituality who uses the ID “Anonymous” (no profile information shared) posted the following:



What does it mean to be Jesus' sheep?

Matthew 25:35-46 has Jesus telling Christians to feed his sheep.

Who are Jesus' sheep?

Are Jesus' sheep those who are loyal to Jesus and his God Jehovah?

Are Jesus' sheep those who do not know Jesus or Jehovah?

Who and what are Christian's supposed to feed?



THE GOLDEN ARROW: They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. (John 17: 16-23, King James Version, KJV)



THE DOUBLE DAGGER: According To Divine Purpose (06/09/2019); On Diversity and Equality (05/22/2018); From Glory to Glory (11/14/2017); Will There Be Diversity? (10/22/2017); My Sheep Hear My Voice (11/16/2016); Sheep of His Pasture (09/09/2016); The Sheep Who Lost Their Way? (11/18/2014); Restoring The Lost? (11/19/2014)



Anonymous”, in the same way Jacob maintained the flocks of Laban, his father in-law, and had to develop his own separate flock, Christian believers understand that divinity appeared Incarnate on the earth as Jesus Christ (the Son) to gather and maintain the scattered flocks of the Father in heaven, and has developed his own separate flocks through sacred works of atonement, spiritual adoption, inheritance, rebirth, and new creation. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:

1. Ezekiel 34: 11-17, King James Version (KJV): 11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. 16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment. 17 And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.

2. Ezekiel 34: 26-31, KJV: 26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. 28 And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. 29 And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. 30 Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. 31 And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 3. 1st Peter 5: 2-4, KJV: 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over Gods heritage, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.


Image downloaded 7:15 PM, June 10, 2019 @ https://image.slidesharecdn.com/gods-true-church2510/95/gods-true-church-a-bible-study-on-revelation-chapter-12-11-728.jpg?cb=1394569014


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment