Monday, June 3, 2019

(06/03/2019) Does The Spirit Leave?




Today, reply is on whether a believer having Jesus Christ as their Savior could lose the Holy Spirit. The blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Highest, has been provided as the only atonement and sacrifice for sins; and the operations of the Holy Spirit are not as a sacrifice for sin. Even so, as the co-worker of Jesus for the salvation of mankind, there is no greater spokesperson and witness sent by GOD to mankind than the Holy Spirit. Believers are to be workers with divinity. It is written: Psalms 51: 10-13, King James Version (KJV): 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. 13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. One of the fighters in the “Yahoo! Answers” public forum on Religion and Spirituality who uses the ID “Anonymous” (no profile data shown) posted the following:



Please help clarify?

I have read that the Holy Spirit departs is when we are sinning so, If we are all born to sin and the spirit that is working in us is what helps us to be strong and resist and it is not of our power to resist strongholds ... then how can the Holy Spirit help us if it departs??



THE GOLDEN ARROW: For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. (Romans 8: 15-17, King James Version, KJV)



THE DOUBLE DAGGER: Blaspheming the Holy Spirit (05/08/2019); Ye That Work Iniquity (09/24/2018); Repentance A Lifestyle Event (02/09/2018); (02/09/2018) When GOD Never Forgives? (12/28/2015); Covenants and Relationships (01/29/2014); Salvation is Conditional? (01/30/2014); How Do I Repent? (05/16/2013); The “Jesus Way”? (05/17/2013)



Anonymous”, even born again believers in Jesus Christ may resist and repel the Holy Spirit. Many mature Christian believers will agree that fire baptism and receiving the falling of the Holy Ghost are provided through the ministry of Jesus Christ as one-time events to permanently establish the active presence of Jesus within the life of a sinner who chooses to become a developing Christian believer. Living on the earth, new believers are to become mature/ripe for harvest by Jesus at his coming. Sinners will be transformed to exist as vessels of sacred substance through operations by the Holy Spirit (we also say, the Comforter, the Spirit of Grace, the Spirit of Prophecy, the Spirit of Truth). Inseparable aspects of divine fullness will be imparted from the makeup of GOD that include balance, faith, forbearance, holiness, longsuffering, lovingkindness, perseverance, personhood, wisdom, and wrath against sin. Fresh deposits and endowments of life essence (breath; spirit; word) connect the developing believer to divinity as an offspring, an heir of GOD, and the new creation of Jesus Christ. Thereby, the Spirit is the primary witness that those formerly sinners are now become the children of GOD.

Developing believers are cautioned to discern, respond to promptings from the Spirit, and reverence the Holy Spirit at all times. Believers are to participate as workers who spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and who regularly assemble together with other members of the body (i.e., the church). Believers will not bear godly fruit where they rely only on such human tools as intellect, logic, philosophy, carnal reason, science, and finite self-will (willpower). There must be a divine increase that appears as authentic relationship. For this reason, blaspheming the Spirit will not be forgiven in this life, or the life to come. To disobey, argue against the Spirit, deny his consecration, and resist the Spirit annuls the workings of the Holy Spirit as the primary spokesperson sent from divinity. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible to describe the sacred process and substance that appear:

1. Leviticus 26: 13-24, King James Version (KJV): 13 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright. 14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; 15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. 17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. 18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. 19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: 20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits. 21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate. 23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; 24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

2. Matthew 13: 17-23, KJV: 17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them. 18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. 20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

3. Proverbs 1: 22-31, KJV: 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 4. Hebrews 10: 23-29, KJV: 23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.


Image downloaded 2: 02 PM, June 02, 2019 @ https://i.pinimg.com/736x/58/32/c5/5832c56e4ac1ec01a5fa0af9957061a4.jpg


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment