Tuesday, February 6, 2018

(02/06/2018) We Begin Within GOD





Today, reply is on divinity as the source of existence, life, purpose, and value.  Adam was first set apart for divine use as only a figure made from clay, and was not complete to exist as a “living soul” until he received the spirit imparted from GOD.  The same spirit was imparted to Eve, and the pair were to “be fruitful, multiply, and replenish the earth.”  The created beings and living creatures who became manifest through the active presence who is GOD all had to be within “the grasp” and “reach” of GOD as well as accessible by the inseparable aspects of divine fullness throughout the sacred operations that resulted in their appearance having integrity of person and separate will.  With this in view, we may understand, the universe is more than a heap, or disjointed mass of astronomical “stuff” that rests within the context of space; and the universe must have duration within the consciousness, or some other aspect of divine fullness.  Mature Christian believers will be able to discern that the desire to have children, to reproduce, and to survive as a species are imperatives of ones indwelling spirit not the flesh, and pertain to more than the covetousness, desire, lust, and self-awareness expressed by individuals.  A fighter in the “Yahoo! Answers” forum using the ID “Billy” (Level 4 with 3,668 points, a member since February 19, 2014) posted the following:


Christians, how can you have existed before you were conceived?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  For Adam was first formed, then Eve.  And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.  Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.  (1st Timothy 2:  13-15, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  A Beginning And End? (06/01/2017); Reflections on Existence (12/19/2016); It Is Our Wisdom To Ask (05/18/2015); Our Beginnings Were Perfect? (12/14/2015); The First Book of the Bible? (11/20/2014); The Beginning of Wisdom? (11/21/2014); Son of Adam and of GOD? (06/16/2014); Focus of Believers? (06/17/2014); The Male, the Female, and GOD (02/09/2014); Destroying the Resurrected Body? (02/10/2014)


“Billy”, because the question you pose addresses existence, life, and divine possibilities, truly meaningful answers must provide more that mere secular knowledge; and there must be acknowledgement that our beginnings are grounded in divine law, sacred operations, eternal purposes, and the sovereign will of GOD.  Mature Christians are anchored in the truth that it is not impossible to know and understand the things that are given us and revealed.  The focus on biological and sexual reproduction restricts ones consciousness to the things that are carnal, material, social, and “of the flesh” (e.g., appetite, sensation, emotion/mind).  Just as Adam began and first existed as a figure formed from dust having no life essence (we also say, breath, spirit, Word), where men complete their own mortality (die) they exist as a lifeless form (we say, a cadaver, a corpse); and where men have not received the fresh endowment of Spirit substance from the makeup of GOD (we say, become born again; experience rebirth) they do not exist as the new creation of GOD through Jesus Christ.  Having place within the heart and mind of divinity means existing within higher, purer frameworks than those we call “time” and “space”.  Included are completeness, faith, glory, grace, holiness, personhood, righteousness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.  So long as we are in the thoughts of GOD, we are in the hand of GOD, and we will have duration.  Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:

(1.)  Deuteronomy 29:  29, King James Version (KJV):  29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:  but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

(2.)  Isaiah 55:  8-11, KJV:  8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

(3.)  Psalms 71:  5-7, KJV:  5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GODthou art my trust from my youth.  6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb:  thou art he that took me out of my mother’s bowels:  my praise shall be continually of thee.  7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.

(4.)  Jeremiah 1:  6-10, KJV:  6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak:  for I am a child.  7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child:  for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.  8 Be not afraid of their faces:  for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.  9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.  10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

(5.)  Jeremiah 1:  17-19, KJV:  17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee:  be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.  18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.  19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.

There is far more to be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (6.)  Romans 8:  5-9, KJV:  5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:  for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.  8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.  9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment