Friday, September 2, 2016

(09/02/2016) Knowing The Divine Voice?

Topics today include certainty, faith, hearing the voice of GOD, and the revealed will of GOD.  Complacency, pride, selfishness, and skepticism are the greatest obstacles to believers realizing all the benefit and power of their status as a new creation through Jesus Christ.  Only before they are revealed does GOD say, “my thoughts are not your thoughts.”  Without hesitation, the followers of Jesus who have been endowed with sacred knowledge should be able to correctly affirm that they now have the mind of Christ.  (See 1st Corinthians 2:  14-16, King James Version (KJV):  14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God:  for they are foolishness unto him:  neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.  16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.)  The fighter at “Yahoo! Answers (Malaysia)” using the ID “Brendan” (Level 1 with 1 point, a member since February 22, 2016) posted the following:
How do I know if it is God's voice I am hearing or jus tny thoughts?
When I ask a question to God I don't expect audible answers and I never have had audible answers. I do however get thoughts. But I have a really hard time differentiating between my thoughts and His. Like sometimes when I ask a question, I'll say please give me a dream to make it clear. And when I ask him for something, sometimes when I got to bed and then wake up the next day I feel like a bad feeling in my gut that I fear always means no. But I'm so confused as to what truly is his voice.
THE GOLDEN ARROW:  Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:  therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be:  but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.  And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.  Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:  for sin is the transgression of the law.  And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.  Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not:  whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.  Little children, let no man deceive you:  he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him:  and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.  In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:   whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.  (1st John 3:  1-10, KJV)
THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Learning From A Spirit? (08/25/2016); Use Spirit From GOD? (08/15/2016); Knowing GOD For Yourself (07/13/2016); The Silence of GOD (01/31/2016); Knowing? (05/24/2015); Knowing the Spirit is Inside? (10/07/2014); Why A “Spokesperson”? (01/14/2013); No Contradictions? (01/15/2013)
“Brendan”, our goal as Christian believers is perfection established by GOD that first appears as maturity (i.e., balance, completeness, consistency, and stability).  All “born again” believers in Jesus Christ must endure “growing up” again, and becoming “ripe” for harvest to be taken from the earth at the coming of Jesus (we say, Advent, the Rapture, the Second Coming).  Just like when they were committed to sin, believers all face a full kaleidoscope of carnal, material, and social elements.  Now, however, they are required to (1) acknowledge total dependence upon GOD for such benefits as redemption, repentance, salvation, resurrection, and eternal life; (2) continually establish clarity for the things from GOD; (3) develop and encourage fellowship with GOD by means of confession, humility, praise, prayer, service, truth-speaking, and worship; (4) maintain sacred focus; (5) promote obedience and respect to covenant, divine fidelity, and sacred law; and (6) practice discernment (i.e., applying ones own spirit content to recognize and respond to spirit substance from the makeup of GOD within events, oneself, other persons, prophecies, purposes, Scripture, etc.).  To hear the voice of GOD is to have an awareness or consciousness that expresses the will of divinity.  Thus, knowing (being certain, confident, sure) concerning the voice of GOD is accomplished on the basis of discerning spirit content within products put forth by the Holy Spirit (e.g., commands, dance, images, instruction, music, proclamations, discursive thought, utterances), rather than merely having sense experience of the audible sounds and tones of speech.  Certain elements may be immediately and repeatedly be dismissed such as blasphemy, complaining, and slander.  The body of believers and the holy writings containing the revealed truth of GOD are the reliable standards for determining authentic communication from divinity, for they both include detailed demonstrations of divine process, eternal purpose, and sacred outcomes (we say, his word, his will, and his way).  Consider how some of this is stated using language from the Bible:
(1.)  Romans 12:  1-5, King James Version (KJV):  1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.  2 And be not conformed to this world:  but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.  3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:  5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
(2.)  Ephesians 5:  17-20, KJV:  17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.  18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;  19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;  20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
(3.)  Colossians 3:  16-17, KJV:  16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
(4.)  John 10:  14-18, KJV:  14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.  15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father:  and I lay down my life for the sheep.  16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:  them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.  17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.  18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
(5.)  John 10:  26-28, KJV:  26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.  27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
There is far more to be said, carefully examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (6.)  Romans 8:  5-9, KJV:  5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:  for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.  8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.  9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.
THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC
New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment