Tuesday, March 10, 2015

(03/10/2015) Getting GOD To Save?

Today, points are shared on truly accepting the salvation of GOD provided through Jesus Christ.  To be in Christ (i.e., to be in a new relationship with divinity as one purchased and recovered from death and sin), disciples and believers must acknowledge that only the Creator has the authority and power to re-make or transform mankind to live without fear, guilt and shame.  Mortality may not be replaced nor sin eliminated using such finite tools as emotions, intellect, logic, mathematics, philosophy and science.  A writer at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Ava” (Level 1 with 44 points, a member since December 16, 2014) posted the following expressing her distress:


How can I get God to forgive me?

How can I get god to forgive me? I've prayed to him my whole life and he has somewhat helped me out of the dark or led the way out of it. But for some time now I've pray to god to take the fear and doubt out of my heart, I have just realized how short life is. Like what is the purpose of living if your just gonna die? I'm young and probably shouldn't be worrying about stuff like this. I'm scared of what comes after death, will I be able to see my family? There's so much fear, and God didn't exactly give us a purpose nor instructions how to live. After god gave me no answers I began to doubt, I locked my heart in a box, so no one could hurt or help me. I convinced myself that it is only me against the world. I can't be. Can I? I need help, I pray, attend church every week. Maybe god doesn't want to help me, I am a sinner after all. I'm so scared to lose it all, and don't say "Yolo, live while you can, that makes it worse cause I not really living, I'm dead inside. Help me please.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner:  but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;  Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:  (2nd Timothy 1:  7-10, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  How Can Christians Believe? (08/12/2014); The Sin of Pride? (08/13/2014); Focus of Believers? (06/17/2014); Discernment (06/18/2014); Relating to GOD? (11/05/2013); Does Satan Know? (11/06/2013); The Limit to Believing? (09/16/2013); All Things Possible? (11/07/2013); Foolish For Not Believing? (03/22/2013); Science and the Laws of Nature? (03/23/2013); Believing Everything? (11/23/2012); How To Have Conviction (11/24/2012); A Text for Lives Today? (11/25/2012)


“Ava”, your question sounds like “How can I get myself to trust GOD.”  Often our “problem” as humans dealing with divinity are simply a matter of our acquiring sacred knowledge and a correct understanding of operations performed by GOD for human benefit (such as atonement, forbearance, forgiveness, repentance, sanctification), and does not require us to somehow change, influence, or “manipulate” GOD.  Here are a few points to consider that have helped many Christian believers to escape spiritual confusion:

(1.)  Numbers 23: 19 (KJV):  19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

(2.)  Ephesians 2:  8-10 (KJV):  8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.  10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

(3.)  1st John 4:  9-11 (KJV):  9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.  11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

There is far more to be said, correctly understood, and properly apprehended.  However, most of it you have heard before, and need only to accept wholeheartedly asking questions only to gain more information.  For no one can “force” you to be saved.  (For example, (4.)  1st John 2:1-3 (KJV):  1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:  2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.  3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith and spiritual maturity.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment