Thursday, January 8, 2015

(01/08/2015) Divine Purpose?

Creation, the existence of Deity, and divine purpose are in view today.  The fighter at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Sonix Effect” (Level 7 with 28,979 points, a member since November 20, 2010) posted the following:


What did God hope to achieve by creating our world exactly?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen:  that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:  before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.   I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.  I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you:  therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.  Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand:  I will work, and who shall let it?  Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.  I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.  Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;  Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise:  they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.  Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls:  because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.  This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.  (Isaiah 43:  10-21, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Made in the Image of GOD? (10/09/2014); All Who Read Convert? (10/10/2014); Why Were We Sent Here? (07/21/2014); An Eternity Worshipping? (07/22/2014); Our Need for a Son (03/04/2013); Unless You Repent (03/05/2013); More Than Salvation (11/27/2012); Son of Man (11/28/2012)


“Sonix Effect”, here are a few points to consider regarding the existence of Deity (you might say, why there is GOD) in line with the sacred knowledge that supports Christian belief:

(1.)  Divine Creation:  Multiple operations of GOD have been completed to establish created beings and living creatures;  the terms for their duration; the spheres of life wherein they are contained (we say, their environment such as earth, heaven, the sea, the universe); and frameworks and mechanisms for their development, growth, interaction, and perfection.  While the living understand their own existence using such terms as self, desires, goals, intent, lack, and needs the operations of divinity are more correctly explained only in terms describing existence as its own goal, outcome, process and purpose.

(2.)  Divine Revelation:  GOD is an active presence (we say, spirit) who appears to the living using personness (e.g., Apostle, Father, High Priest, King, Patriarch, Son) and various objects within the full creation.  In addition to both natural and sacred law, GOD is to be known and recognized through such features as attitudes, behavior, character, conduct, hierarchy, intelligence, quality, and utterance (e.g., commandments, praise, prayer, proclamation, promise, prophecy).

(3.)  Divine Relationship:  At Creation, mankind was to serve as a living companion to divinity.  However, through Adam’s disobedience, lack of faith, and failure to trust GOD, mortality and temporal limits had to be imposed to correct and preserve various aspects of all Creation.  The operations of sin are expressed through transgression of law, and the nonattendance of faith.  Sin was first recognized among the angels, later carried to the earth.  Sin opposes the continued existence of divine law, the Law Giver, and all divine order that emerges from law.  Through the ministry of Jesus Christ, the High Priest in heaven, believers upon the earth receive a fresh endowment of the same spirit matter that was deposited within Adam.  As incarnations and vessels of the divine spirit men are established as the offspring of GOD, because inseparable aspects of divinity are shared such as faith, forbearance, forgiveness, holiness, longsuffering, love, truthfulness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment