Saturday, June 8, 2013

(06/08/2013) If You Are Sent…?

Feelings held by those condemned in divine judgment are a topic, today, along with more on what happens to those who have never heard about GOD and Christ.  A “Yahoo! Answers” writer using the ID “Jake” (Level 1 with 16 points, a member since May 11, 2013) posted the following:


Christians, if you are sent to Hell by God, for whatever reason, would you still adore and love God?

Additional Details

Esther …. rather nice AVOIDANCE of my question. Guilty conscience? Not 100% sure “you” are going to make it to heaven? Hmmm.


THE BATTLE AXE:  Those Who Have Never Heard? (06/07/2013)—(5)  The experience of “hearing the truth” and knowing the existence of GOD within ones awareness is not a product of conversation, culture, human interaction, language, social communication, and verbal exchange.  Consciousness of divinity is an aspect of personal being, and a life-process like self-awareness that occurs within the spirit make-up of created beings and living creatures through the action and presence of GOD, who is spirit.  The Gospel is preached, and believers provide various demonstrations of faith in order to acknowledge, confirm, and witness to the presence of the Spirit of Christ in the earth, and can not create awareness and sacred knowledge where it does not exist.  Through the ministry of Jesus, the terms of historical covenants binding GOD and elect persons among men have been modified to further clarify judgment, broaden salvation, extend the benefits of divine promises, and illuminate the righteousness of grace.  See John 10:  1-30 and Ephesians 2:  8-22, King James Version. 


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.  Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:  I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee:  but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.  And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:  that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.  (John 17:   18-26, King James Version)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  How Do I Repent? (05/16/2013); Emotional Appeal? (04/02/2013); Does GOD Feel? (10/05/2012); How Was GOD Known Before Jesus? (10/06/2012); Sin Without Wrongdoing? (08/28/2012); On Religious Items (08/29/2012); (12/01/2011) Girdle 16:  A Drawn Sword


Jake, here are some points that are useful for avoiding spiritual confusion, and becoming a mature Christian believer: 

(1)  Those who acknowledge, adore, love, and worship GOD through Jesus Christ do so because they have received an endowment of divine spirit.  Substance from the make-up and person of GOD is deposited within the believer that transforms their self-awareness and living process.  (We say the believer is “born again.”)  Included as divine spirit content are faith, forbearance, forgiveness, holiness, joy, longsuffering, love, righteousness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.

(2)  Created beings and living creatures lose their place within the sphere of divine existence only because their consciousness of divinity, their defining content, and their inner make-up becomes corrupt and defiled through sin.  The will of GOD is not subject to sin.  Sin has not been created by GOD, does not obey or respond to the will of GOD, and has no material or spirit substance.  Even so, sin has direction, effect and presence; and may dominate self-will in created beings and living creatures.  Sin opposes the existence of divine law, of Sacred Person, and of all that has been created of GOD.

(3)  While temporal feelings (i.e., emotions that come and go) such as anger, bitterness, fear, pride, resentment, self-approval, and uncertainty often characterize the wicked, divine judgment is founded upon eternal and unchanging principles, including those that have been proclaimed as divine law.  The focus of judgment is not upon behavior, conduct and episodes from angelic or human experience; actualities of existence and sacred process are examined, and identified for their fruitfulness, reverence, permanence, and continuance as perpetual.

There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4)  Christians are not sent to hell for any reason.  To be in Christ as a believer is to be already “cleared” in divine judgment, and to have place continuing in sacred processes of cleansing, correction, and sanctification.  While the challenges of sin continue in a believer’s human experience, sin can not terminate the workings of the Holy Spirit, and the sacred operation of perfection can not be concluded.  Every believer is being perfected—made holy, mature, immortal and incorruptible.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment