Sunday, May 12, 2019

(05/12/2019) Divine Process Is Unselfish




Today, reply is on the unselfishness displayed as an aspect of the relationships within divine fullness (i.e., divinity; the Godhead; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), and appearing in the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ. The appearance of Jesus Christ as a single aspect of the full Godhead on the earth was not only to renew “the law and the prophets;” it also was to prepare mankind to receive a fresh endowment of spirit substance from the makeup of divinity. The divine process was revealed as including accord, mutuality, and unselfishness. Competition, covetousness, criticizing one another, envy, and self-promotion were excluded. The writer in the “Yahoo! Answers” public forum on Religion and Spirituality who uses the ID “Anonymous” (no profile is shared) posted the following:



John 7:16 If Jesus were God, why didn't he assume his teaching? Did he lie by saying that God's teaching is not his?



THE GOLDEN ARROW: And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. (John 17: 5-13, King James Version, KJV)



THE DOUBLE DAGGER: Moses Was Not Divine (04/24/2019); One Died For All (04/05/2019); GOD's Will Be Done? (03/27/2019); A Single Sacred Revelation (01/09/2019); Discovering The Holy Spirit (12/23/2018); Completeness, Integrity And Wholeness? (06/21/2018); Christianity Is A Relationship (04/05/2018); GOD Appearing As Christ (12/03/2017)



Anonymous”, Christian believers are commanded to discern (i.e., use ones own spirit content from the makeup of GOD to recognize and respond to the same spirit as it appears in events, other persons, prophecy, the holy writings, etc.) and verify the truth that was spoken by Jesus Christ through their own practice of the divine law and sacred principles that convey the will of the Father in heaven. It is written: John 7: 16-18, King James Version (KJV): 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

The makeup of divinity includes the full array of sacred substance. In addition to faith, holiness, longsuffering, lovingkindness, wisdom and wrath against sin, there are personhood and “oneness” without “sameness”. Through Jesus Christ appearing on the earth (the Incarnation), the divine fullness (we also say, divinity; the Godhead; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) is further revealed as interdependent and unselfish. The humanity of Jesus had to be authentic in every detail (e.g., birth, childhood, coming of age, maturity, suffering, death) except for the element of his sacred conception. The divine process for removing sin from Creation does not include competition or self-promotion. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:

1. Zechariah 9: 9, King James Version (KJV): 9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

2. John 14: 12-13, KJV: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended. (For example, 3. John 16: 7-15, KJV: 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.


Image downloaded 6:51 AM, May 12, 2019 @ https://i.pinimg.com/736x/47/b1/17/47b117ad1a20499f786deceac2699b0d.jpg



THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment