Wednesday, November 1, 2017

(11/01/2017) Reasons for Our Existence?






Today, points are shared that speak to the divine purposes for the existence of mankind.  Several prophets and spokespersons sent from GOD have cried, What is man?  Their intent was neither to condemn divinity, nor to curse mankind.  Rather, they were calling for relief from GOD while expressing desperation and frustration that life appears too short, is overly difficult, has too few moments of genuine joy, and can be utterly unsatisfying.  A writer at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Esmeralda” (Level 1 with 143 points, a member since October 26, 2016) posted the following:


What is the reason for our existence?

do you think that we were created to just live, do whatever we want then die? or that there is actually a purpose for all our lives.

Update: Guys, I know the reason for my existence, I'm asking about YOUR opinion.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  When I say, My bed shall comfort me, my couch shall ease my complaints;  Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions:  So that my soul chooseth strangling, and death rather than my life.  I loathe it; I would not live alway:  let me alone; for my days are vanity.  What is man, that thou shouldest magnify him? and that thou shouldest set thine heart upon him?  And that thou shouldest visit him every morning, and try him every moment?  How long wilt thou not depart from me, nor let me alone till I swallow down my spittle?  I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?  And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away my iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be.  (Job 7:  13-21, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  The Creator is Different (10/31/2017); From Dust Thou Art (09/07/2017); “Occupy Till I Come” (08/30/2017); The Quality of Life? (03/29/2017); Reflections on Existence (12/19/2016); Eternal Life From GOD (10/24/2016); Life Is In Blood (12/08/2015); All Is Vanity? (07/28/2015)


“Esmeralda”, here, are some points to consider that might help many avoid spiritual confusion:

(1.)  As mature thinkers, we usually attribute “motives”, “purpose”, and “reason” to living individuals who display intellect and mind.  When you ask, What is the reason, we tend to respond, The “reason” given by whom?  Whose reason?  And, Are you asking us to tell you GOD’s reason?  Are you really ready to accept what someone else will tell you that they have received from GOD?

(2.)  As a matter of human expression, there might be countless responses that describe specific aims, goals and objectives of the living, yet, do not answer such features as a desire “to exist” or “the will to live” (that we often deal with as though it means the same as “intent”) among the living. 

(3.)  Everything that exists does not have life; thus, a cadaver or corpse may exist.  A “living soul” requires life essence (i.e., breath, spirit, Word) imparted from the makeup of GOD as well as a material form such as the human body. 

(4.)  Resurrection of the body as a Christian belief, acknowledges that ones spirit continues on some plane of existence such as limbo or purgatory—that is not a sphere of life such as earth, heaven, the universe—even though the material body has been destroyed.

(5.)  For mature Christians, created beings and living creatures exist as emanations and expressions of divine order, eternal purpose, and sovereign will.  Where the living have received fresh endowments of the inseparable aspects of spirit imparted from GOD, they will “appear”, display sacred image, and serve as divine offspring (we say, joint heirs with Christ, the children of GOD).

(6.)  Completeness, existence, life, person, and presence are important aspects of divine fullness.  Where we understand our own desire to call out and hear an echo, many of us also understand why GOD would prepare mankind to be an immortal, incorruptible companion.

There is far more to be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (7.)  Romans 8:  5-9, KJV:  5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:  for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.  8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.  9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.



THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC



Merchandise-Disclaimer.png

No comments:

Post a Comment