Sunday, September 24, 2017

(09/24/2017) Our Glory From GOD





Today, focus is on divine glory and the endowments of divinity imparted to mankind.  What mature Christians understand to be “divine glory” pertains to how we apprehend and discern the active presence of spirit substance who is GOD.  Given the truth that GOD beams, emanates, and puts forth aspects of his own makeup when establishing all that exists or lives, his glory is all that we may perceive and realize as eternal, exalted, holy, and sanctified.  Because the glory of GOD further displays the spirit character and nature of GOD, the full glory of GOD is proclaimed as a single GODhead of multiple persons who share oneness without sameness.  Glory is more than a visual presentation and something you see such as blazing, gleaming, illumination, shining, or sparkling.  The fighter at “Yahoo! Answers” who uses the ID “GRANNY NORINE” (Level 1 with 31 points, a member since May 16, 2014) posted the following:


What Does II Corinthians 3:18 Mean? How Do "...We all...change from GLORY to GLORY..."?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:  I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  (John 17:  22-24, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Sacred Baptism, Divine Resurrection?  (09/14/2017); On Men Wearing Veils (08/13/2017); Clothed In Divine Light? (08/02/2017); Inheritance Must Become Commitment (05/15/2017); The Hope of Glory (03/02/2017); Called, Justified, and Glorified? (01/08/2017)


“GRANNY NORINE”, here are some thoughts I can share that might be helpful.  The process of GOD established for the consciousness of mankind can be described as one of continuous change and gradual growth as well as of acquiring sacred knowledge through multiple streams of truth (we say, revelation).  Created beings and living creatures all enter fixed levels and plateaus of existence and life process, and pass on to higher or lower levels that manifest the completeness and fullness of their spirit content from the makeup of Deity. 

In the same way the angels are described as ascending and descending Jacob’s Ladder to fulfill their sacred assignments and missions, and this reflects that they are trusted and worthy to serve, mankind may be understood as rising, falling, and being lifted to new heights through sacred operations, and is being made fit to serve as a true companion to divinity.  Sinners must be transformed and undergo permanent changes by the sovereign will of GOD that moves them from faith to faith, glory to glory, and hope to hope.

The Apostle Paul taught that there are various appearances of “glory” (e.g., that of the sun, the moon, the stars), and they are not all the same.  Most properly understood, only GOD is immortal and incorruptible; and only GOD has divine glory and full sovereignty.  Thus, when Moses returned to the camp after receiving the tables of stone bearing the covenant law, his face shone with glory; yet, the glory was not his own.  Moses was a reflection and transmitter of the divine glory, and an appearance of to the people of the same burning bush he himself had encountered.  At his Advent (we say, his appearing, the harvest, the Rapture, the Second Coming) Jesus Christ will display the Incarnation for 3 persons in GODhead.  Believers will discern and recognize his own glory with that of the Father and that of the Holy Spirit.  Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible:

(1.)  Isaiah 42:  8, King James Version (KJV):  8 I am the LORD:  that is my name:  and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

(2.)  Isaiah 48:  10-12, KJV:  10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.  11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it:  for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.  12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

(3.)  Exodus 34:  29-30, KJV:  29 And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses’ hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.  30 And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.

(4.)  John 17:  1-5, KJV:  1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:  2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.  3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.  4 I have glorified thee on the earth:  I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

There is far more that should be considered and properly understood.  (For example, (5.)  2nd Corinthians 3:  7-16, KJV:  7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:  8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?  9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.  10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.  11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.  12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:  13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:  14 But their minds were blinded:  for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.  15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.  16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.



THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC


35084-merchandise2bdisclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment