Wednesday, September 20, 2017

(09/20/2017) Making A Perfect World?





Today, a reply is shared on making a world so “perfect” that those living in it would never be able to corrupt or defile it.  Through Jesus Christ the elements required for the completeness and integrity of heaven and earth are shown to be more than simply independence, secular knowledge, pleasure, prosperity, and self-will.  An emptiness and void can appear that are best filled using challenge, duty, hardship, trial, and suffering.  For Christian believers, the standards that actually generate and ensure the possibilities of perfection are the character, makeup, and personness of GOD.  Thus, among followers of Jesus Christ every act of fruitful creation will continue oneness without sameness, eternal revelation, righteousness, sanctification, sacred substance, and indicators of yet unseen truth.  In sum, yet not in every part, the perfection found throughout such Creation will display the inseparable aspects of the authority, awesomeness, glory, majesty, and sovereign will of GOD.  The writer at “Yahoo! 7 Answers (Australia) using the ID “Master Debater” (Level 3 with 1,444 points, a member since April 07, 2017) posted the following:


Christians, do you have a different definition of a "perfect" world than I do?

If I was making a perfect world, I would make it so my perfect world couldn't be ruined by its imperfect inhabitants.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  Sanctify them through thy truth:  thy word is truth.  As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.  Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:  that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:  I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.  Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me:  for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee:  but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.  And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it:  that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.  (John 17:  17-26, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Multiply, Replenish and Rule (08/27/2017); Adam’s Imperfection and Sin? (08/10/2017); Miracles Are Not Everlasting (07/18/2017); Corruption of Ones Spirit? (05/14/2017); Incarnate, GOD May Die (05/11/2017); The World and The Cross? (04/19/2016); Belief In Another World? (02/17/2016)


“Master Debater”, you have not told us what you mean by “perfect”, and you suggest by your question that divinity has failed to create a “perfect” world.  Even so, here are some points that are helpful to consider on your topic:

(a.)  What it takes to create a “perfect world” are the authority, jealousy, love, power, wisdom, and wrath against sin only found within the GODhead.  GOD has put forth everything that exists and has life.  This includes the created beings and living creatures as well as their spheres of life (i.e., the environments and settings that nourish and support their activity, development, growth and learning as well as their death, or conclusion as life forms).

(b.)  The heaven and earth are both spheres of life (like the land, the sea, and the full universe) that include family, language, marriage, and religious observances as institutions that had their origin because of GOD.  We also speak of the place of the dead (the grave), however it is not a place where the living abide and routinely make their homes.

(c.)  The world is a system of related exchanges, interactions, meanings, practices, standards, and values used by the living to maintain communication, cooperation, safety, and survival.  Where the earth is the creation of GOD, the world is the creation of men.  Thus, the world includes such finite devices and tools as government, history, language, money, politics, science, and technology.

(d.)  Christian believers regard life as having multiple possibilities for permanent change that are generated by the “active presence” who is the Creator, and is an immortal, incorruptible, invisible spirit.  Elements important for survival in the world are accounted as having less substance and usefulness (for example, the frameworks of time and space), and even death and sin are seen as reversible.

There is far more to be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (e.)  Continuing life and existing on the earth for mankind may be totally changed through baptism (i.e., death and burial of ones inborn spirit, becoming born-again through divine DNA, so to speak).  Baptism may be thought of as a “first step” in a full series of divine actions that result in mankind’s perfection.  Where a sinner is granted rebirth, they become a “child of GOD” containing spirit content from the makeup of divinity.  They then can display inseparable aspects of GOD as faith, holiness, hope, joy, longsuffering, lovingkindness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.  Once born again, every believer must “grow up again” by meeting life challenges and “growing pains” upon the earth.  At the coming of Jesus (we also say, at his appearing, the Advent, the harvest, the Rapture, the Second Coming) those who are “ripe” (mature) will be taken up to meet the Lord in the air.  Their perfection to exist as companions of divinity will be completed in an instant; and they will go to be with him throughout eternity upon the earth made new.)  I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC




No comments:

Post a Comment