Wednesday, May 17, 2017

(05/17/2017) No Fear In Love?





Today, topics include access, awe, exclusive devotion and divine judgment.  The fear that comes by sin and transgression of the divine will results in separation from GOD.  Through Jesus Christ, sinners are given assurances of grace, forgiveness, and rebirth that replace fear and terror with access to GOD having confidence, hope, joy, and trust.  A writer at “Yahoo! Answers” using the ID “Kaliyah” (Level 1 with 2 points, a member since February 24, 2017) posted the following:


What does the Bible mean when it says, "there is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out all fear? ( 1 John 4:18)"?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.  If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.  (1st John 2:  28-29, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Convinced/Convicted? (05/16/2017); Operations of Christian Faith (04/28/2017); ...Because GOD Loves You (03/05/2017); The Gift of Humility (02/19/2017); Saying “GOD is Love” (12/18/2016); Herein Is True Love (10/21/2016); Fear That Acknowledges GOD? (07/15/2016)


“Kaliyah”, mature Christian believers generally accept that every relationship with divinity that bears spiritual fruit and produces genuine godliness also displays awe, fear of the Lord, respect, and reverence.  Sinners who turn away from  the darkness in their own lives that has been generated by the operations of sin, who turn to the light of divine acceptance in the Beloved (Jesus Christ), and who make commitment to endure as a new creation of GOD, will be released from the fear of divine punishment, the wrath of GOD, and what is called the second death.  The new believer will become known as a son or daughter of GOD, and a joint-heir with the Son of the Highest.  Once “born again”, a developing believer must “grow up again;” and will be edified, nourished, and made ripe (mature for harvest at the coming of the Lord) through such tools as divine promises, sacred knowledge, fresh endowments of spirit content imparted from the makeup of Deity (e.g., faith, holiness, holy boldness, longsuffering, meekness, wisdom) as well as duty, prayer, unselfish service, and suffering.  The believer overcomes depression, doubt, fear, even poverty, by filling their heart, mind, lifestyle and daily routines with the character and substance of Christ.  Consider the following:

(1.)  Zephaniah 3:  17, King James Version (KJV):  17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

(2.)  Psalms 27:  1-5, KJV:  The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.  3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear:  though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.  4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.  5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:  in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock

(3.)  Isaiah 41:  10-13, KJV:  10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee:  be not dismayed; for I am thy God:  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:  they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.  12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee:  they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.  13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

(4.)  Mark 5:  35-36, KJV:  35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead:  why troublest thou the Master any further?  36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

(5.)  Luke 12:  4-6, KJV:  4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.  5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear:  Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.  6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (6.)  2nd Corinthians 5:  10, KJV:  10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.

THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC



Merchandise-Disclaimer.png

No comments:

Post a Comment