Wednesday, September 18, 2013

(09/18/2013) Can One Escape?

Avoiding and escaping the harshness of life are considered today, along with more on the things possible with GOD.  A “Yahoo! Answers” writer using ID “Malinda” (Level 1 with 114 points, a member since August 17, 2013) posted the following:


Can one escape, ones negativity and suffering in life? Is escape possible or are you suppose to just accept it?

Is escape possible, or is that the wrong move? Is ut better to just accept it?

Thank you for all replies


THE BATTLE AXE:  (09/17/2013) All Things Possible?—  (5.)  Things otherwise impossible for the spirit implanted within created beings and living creatures at Creation are now made possible through the living ministry of GOD as Jesus Christ.  In baptism, every believer receives a fresh endowment of the active presence of GOD established as a new inner spirit (we say, divine DNA, and re-birth).  However, despite being born again and accounted as “new creatures,” believers in Christ must continue and face the same carnal, material and social limits challenging others who do not believe.  Believers must provide for their own food, clothing and shelter through employment; must maintain various relationships through truth speaking and unselfishness; and must face the continuing threats of bereavement, loss and the completion of their own mortality.  The things that become possible with GOD include multiple divine operations:  eternal life, faithfulness, forgiveness, holy boldness, hope, longsuffering, judgment, obedience, repentance, rest, sanctification, and service.


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:  As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.  I have glorified thee on the earth:  I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.  And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.  I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:  thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.  Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.  For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.  I pray for them:  I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.  And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.  And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.  And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.  I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.  (John 17:  1-17, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  A Guilt Trip? (07/11/2013); Prayer not Enough? (07/12/2013); Faith for Facing Tragedy? (06/04/2013); Words Spoken by GOD? (06/05/2013); Struggling? (05/11/2013); Through Much Tribulation (05/12/2013)


Malinda, here are a few points I can share as an act of my respect to GOD; be encouraged:

(1.)  A major aspect of the victory Christian believers achieve through Jesus Christ is a more accurate and complete awareness of the unseen aspects of existence that are life.  All things that exist are not alive; and all things alive are not eternal.  Presently, only the full person of GOD (we may say, the GODhead) is immortal and alive forever.  Almighty GOD, the Father, is to be understood as entirely a spirit; while the Son is the appearance of GOD in flesh (we say, incarnate), and the Holy Spirit is purely spirit in form.  Life for the divine persons continues through content, process and purposes that are directed through spirit.  The inseparable aspects of spirit that are the make-up of divine person include being, faith, holiness, joy, longsuffering, love, righteousness, truthfulness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.

(2.)  There are aspects and conditions of human existence that cannot be permanently altered using human abilities, knowledge, and skill without also destroying human capacity for survival.  Included are appetite (e.g., hunger, thirst, sexual craving), emotions (e.g., fear, mirth, sorrow), sensation (e.g., hearing, seeing, tasting, touching, pain), and mental functions (e.g., desire, fantasy, imagination, projection, recall).

There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually understood.  For example, (3.)  Self-will in all created beings and living creatures may be dominated by sin; however, sin is not spirit.  As a result, mankind is both corruptible (subject to decay, and the spread of internal rottenness) as well as mortal (we say, subject to death).  Through the operations of GOD as a priesthood upon the earth and from the heavens, mankind is to become immortal and incorruptible.  Until this transformation is fully complete, believers are equipped to endure, overcome and transcend many of the limits to human happiness, spirit power, and understanding.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.  Love has spoken.


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment