Wednesday, November 6, 2019

(11/06/2019) Vessels Filled With Righteousness


The image displays the hand as the instrument of divinity and sacred law (written with the finger of God).



Today, reply is on whether the righteousness of GOD is a result from divinity being constrained by their own law. Divine law exists as the handiwork of GOD emanated as a fruit and product of Spirit. Meaning, substance, and value within the law make immutable, incorruptible divinity knowable, known, accessible and approachable. Just as GOD used an audible voice at Horeb to proclaim the covenant law to those assembled with Moses, the personhood of divinity has appeared through the law written by the hand of GOD, and demonstrated in the life of Spirit Incarnate, Jesus Christ. Created beings and living creatures are to serve as vessels of divinity where the law resides within the makeup of their awareness and self-will (willpower). It is written: John 10: 27-30, King James Version (KVJ): 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Fathers hand. 30 I and my Father are one. A fighter in the “Yahoo! Answers” public forum on Religion and Spirituality who uses the ID “Climate Realist” (Level 7 with 31,353 points) posted the following:



Is God righteous because the rules are His rules?
Is God righteous because the rules are His rules and, of course He follows His rules?

Or, is God righteous because there are rules that apply, even to God, that He follows?



THE GOLDEN ARROW: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. (Revelation 20: 4-6, KJV)



THE DOUBLE DAGGER: Aspects of Full Righteousness (11/01/2019); Unseen And Inexplicable Power (10/16/2019); Violating Commandments On Love? (10/13/2019); Through Faith And Patience (10/02/2019); The Father Is Greater (10/01/2019); Self-will Is Not Law (08/23/2019); That Not Of Yourselves (08/13/2019)



Climate Realist”, it is not unreasonable to believe that the divine fullness (we say, divinity; the Godhead; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) act in accordance to the law they together have put forth for created beings and living creatures, for things unseen, and for the material universe. Many mature Christians will agree that the righteousness existing within sacred law is the expression of divine prerogative, eternal purpose, and the sovereign will of GOD. Divinity is accounted as righteous on the basis of their completeness and wholeness of sacred content; their fullness of life essence (i.e., breath; spirit; word); their integrity of personhood in relationship; and their emanation and putting forth of sacred substance (e.g., faith, glory, holiness, joy, longsuffering, lovingkindness, wisdom, and wrath against sin). Because the seed (divine DNA; judgments; proclamations, promises, prophecies) from divinity are filled with righteousness, the offspring, his plantings, and their fruit when ripe become vessels filled with righteousness. Consider again the following that uses language from the Bible, and a presentation from the music ministry of Deitrick Haddon:

(1.) Psalms 1: 1-6, King James Version (KJV): 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

(2.) Matthew 7: 15-20, KJV: 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheeps clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(3.) John 15: 5-12, KJV: 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Fathers commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended (for example, (4.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc4Wkkg-cxU.) Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful. Be it unto you according to your faith.


Image downloaded 12:28 PM, November 05, 2019 @ https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a4/42/82/a44282d8fe17685a3858deed1d361c5e.jpg


THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment