Thursday, July 5, 2018

(07/05/2018) Consequences and Divine Love




Today, reply is on whether the failure to acknowledge and return divine love is accounted as “sin” and transgression of divine law.  A fighter in the “Yahoo! Answers” Religion and Spirituality forum who uses the ID “Anonymous” (no profile is shared) posted the following:


Why are there consequences if we dont love God back? Does God love the sinner in hell?


THE GOLDEN ARROW:  Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:  Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts:  and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:  it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:  the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  (Isaiah 55:  6-12, King James Version, KJV)


THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Deposits Of Sacred Substance (06/27/2018); Discernment And Godly Love (06/26/2018); Completeness, Integrity And Wholeness? (06/21/2018); Rendering Our Reasonable Service (06/15/2018); Jesus Rebuked The Moneychangers? (05/16/2018); Whoso Keepeth His Word (03/09/2018); To Define “Godly Love” (08/20/2017); Who Deserves Divine Love? (06/23/2017)


“Anonymous”, Christian believers are careful to consider and understand the sacred operations of divinity for establishing existence and life, generate continuity, divine order with natural and mechanical law as well as movement through time and space, and regularity.  Love is more than a matter of finite human affections, emotions, and feelings for one another; for love involves joining that infuses spirit content from the makeup of divinity.  Included are faith, holiness, forbearance, forgiveness, oneness without sameness, personhood, eternal purpose, and aspects of sovereign will. 

The distance and separation used to provide the living with completeness, independence, and integrity as created beings and living creatures permit only expression as interdependent entities, and do not support duration as isolated individuals who may prosper in conflict against their Creator.  While “knowing God” requires his nearness, and even Incarnation, the authority, excellence and majesty of GOD requires multiple streams of separating truth.

In the same way, men are coerced and forced to continue breathing air for their survival, life among men and angels also requires that the living use their ability to acknowledge, communicate, apply sacred (not secular) knowledge, and interact with the Creator to attain their own fullness as embodiments of divine endowments, possibilities, and substance.  Thus, it is written:

(1.)  Isaiah 12:  1-4, King James Version (KJV):  1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee:  though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.  2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.  3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.  4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

(2.)  Isaiah 57:  11-16, KJV:  11 And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered me, nor laid it to thy heart? have not I held my peace even of old, and thou fearest me not?  12 I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.  13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them:  but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;  14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.  15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.  16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth:  for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made.

(3.)  Psalms 51:  10-17, KJV:  10 Create in me a clean heart O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.  12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.  13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.  14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation.  15 O Lord, open thou my lips, and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.  16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it:  thou delightest not in burnt offering.  17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:  a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

There is far more that should be said, correctly examined, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4.)  Isaiah 66:  1-5, KJV:  1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:  where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?  2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD:  but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.  3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.  4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear:  but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.  5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified:  but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.



THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment