Friday, January 13, 2017

(01/13/2017) The Comfort Through Christ?


 
Today, reply is made on divine provisions for communication with the dead.  Sinners are to communicate with GOD through prayer, for the dead can not speak to the living or release those upon the earth from the sudden invasions of fear, a profound sense of loss, spiritual confusion, and a sense of no longer having power to love or ever be happy again.  For those who lose loved ones, there has to be growth and a shift away from their emotions and feelings.  Thus, Christian believers are to console others with the same consolations they themselves receive from GOD.  Multiple comforts are shared through the ministries of Jesus Christ that have healing power and light for those enduring bereavement.  That death be acknowledged by everyone who must complete the condition of existing as mortal should not be regarded as a rejection or undue burden upon mankind by GOD.  Death is a sacred tool that permits resurrection and other aspects of new creation that include rebirth, repentance, sanctification, and hope.  The writer at “Yahoo! Answers (India)” who uses the ID “n” (Level 1 with 3 points, a member since June 22, 2016) posted the following:
 
Are there rules in Heaven that people in Heaven can not communicate directly with their loved ones?
My Father had passed away in August of 2016 and have been doing a lot of thinking lately.
I would not consider myself a religious person, as I have only attended church a hand full of times in my life- however I would consider myself a Christian and I live my life my just being a good, honest, person and just doing what I feel is right.
I know my Dad is in Heaven- but are there rules in Heaven? Like people who make it to Heaven can not directly communicate with their loved ones? Sometimes I will ask my Dad to show me a sign that he is listening or hears me and I get nothing as I look up to the sky and hope I see a star glisten or something. So it makes me wonder- Is it written anywhere that people in Heaven are not aloud to directly communicate?
Lately I have been getting a lot of subtle little signs (I will see something with my Dads name on it, or a song will come on out of nowhere that he likes, etc.)
Are these those signs that Im looking for that he is listening and watching over me and my family?
 
THE GOLDEN ARROW:  If ye love me, keep my commandments.  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:  but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless:  I will come to you.  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me:  because I live, ye shall live also.  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me:  and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.  Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:  and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:  and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.  These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:  not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  (John 14:  15-27, King James Version, KJV)
 
THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  Life Is GOD’s Intent (11/15/2016); Here’s The Good News (11/09/2016); Simple and Mature Faith (09/05/2016); I Go To Prepare... (05/19/2016); Belief In Another World? (02/17/2016); Comfort? (09/06/2014); We Become Comforters? (07/19/2014); On Death and Pain (05/08/2014); A “Good” Verse? (05/09/2014)
 
“n”, many Christian believers agree that the comfort we receive at the loss of loved ones can be very personal, private,  and specific to the shared experiences we had while they were alive.  However, the most necessary consolation to those who are bereaved is not truly private and secret.  Through Jesus Christ, ongoing divine operations are now in place to transform individual and isolated sinners into members of a living body filled with imparted Spirit from the makeup of divinity.  Therefore, the tools used by GOD to comfort those who mourn include such provisions as administering an inheritance and completing the unfinished business of the deceased, faith, forbearance, forgiveness, holiness, joy, divine law, sacred knowledge, oneness without sameness, praise, prayer, proclamation, promise, prophecy, rebirth, suffering, and meaningful work.  Death and separation are to be understood as tools of the Creator, not to destroy and reject what has been put forth, rather to change, continue and make eternal the created beings and living creatures who are in his image.  Consider again the following:
(1.)  2nd Peter 1:  2-4, King James Version (KJV):  2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,  3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:  4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises:  that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
(2.)  Hebrews 2:  14-18, KJV:  14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.  16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.  17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.  18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.
(3.)  Romans 6:  3-11, KJV:  3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?  4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death:  that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.  5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:  6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.  7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.  8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:  9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.  10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once:  but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.  11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
There is far more to be said, correctly applied, and spiritually apprehended.  (For example, (4.)  1st Thessalonians 4:  13-18, KJV:  13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.
THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC

No comments:

Post a Comment