Thursday, August 25, 2016

(08/25/2016) Learning From A Spirit?

Today, Scripture points are shared on how sacred knowledge and personal relationship with Christ are achieved through operations of the Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ may not be embraced as simply another living creature who just happens to have abilities and authority that are godly, mysterious, supernatural, and unearthly.  Sinners must do more than simply “learn from a book,” analyze Scriptures, or memorize verses from the holy writings.  They must become believers who are “born again,” and mature as those who regularly apply discernment to recognize and respond to spirit matter from the makeup of GOD that exists within events, life experiences, messages, oneself, other persons, prophecies, etc.  Divinity must be experienced within the consciousness and self-will of created beings and living creatures; and none may rely exclusively upon the finite tools of emotion, intellect, logic, philosophy, science, sense, and technology.  The fighter at “Yahoo! 7 Answers (Australia)” using the ID “Christopher” (Level 2 with 552 points, a member since October 14, 2014) posted the following:
What exactly does a relationship with Jesus amount to?
Does he talk to you, letting you know things about him that can't be found in scripture? Does he come and give you a hug? Or, does a relationship with Jesus consist of learning who he is from a book, as opposed to his own lips?
THE GOLDEN ARROW:  This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh:  and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.  But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,  Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like:  of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  Meekness, temperance:  against such there is no law.  And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.  (Galatians 5:  16-25, King James Version, KJV)
THE DOUBLE DAGGER:  In Relationship With Divinity? (08/16/2016); GOD Within Christian Believers (07/31/2016); Access Through The Son (07/21/2016); Sacred Knowledge and Christ (05/16/2016); Seeing Jesus While Alive? (02/05/2016); GOD Is Invisible... (02/01/2016); Babies Given A Second Life? (01/25/2015)
“Christopher”, the operations of divinity through Jesus Christ are those of being in relationship through Spirit.  For this reason, things that are carnal, material and social all have limited use, and are imperfect as representations and tools for gathering sacred knowledge.  GOD is a spirit who is  putting forth from his own makeup such features as assessment, dimension, duration, existence, form, life, presence, purpose, and transformation.  Sinners who become “born again” increasingly receive the appearance of Christ through forms that go beyond the many aspects of flesh (e.g., appetite, sensation, emotion/mental functions).  The active presence, character, nature, and substance of Christ are to be known through the inseparable aspects of the divine makeup that are imparted to indwell the developing believer.  Included are faith, forgiveness, holiness, humility, joy, longsuffering, meekness, patience, righteousness, wisdom, and wrath against sin.  Because spirit consists only of spirit, and is diffuse and unbounded by the frameworks of time and space, we may comprehend divine love as immersion, joining, and oneness without sameness.  Consider how some of this is stated using language from the Bible:
(1.)  John 14:  15-19, King James Version (KJV):  15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.  16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him:  but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  18 I will not leave you comfortless:  I will come to you.  19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me:  because I live, ye shall live also.
(2.)  Galatians 2:  20, KJV:  20 I am crucified with Christ:  nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:  and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me
(3.)  Romans 8:  5-9, KJV:  5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.  7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:  for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.  8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.  9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
There is far more to be said, carefully examined, and spiritually understood.  (For example, (4.)  Revelation 3:  17-21, KJV:  17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:  be zealous therefore, and repent.  20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:  if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.)  Even so, I trust this fragment will be useful.  Be it unto you according to your faith.
THE BLACK PHOENIX
Washington, DC
New Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment